Monday, September 13, 2010

Inconlusive Paternity - Seven Questions

Dictionary.com defines inconclusive as

–adjective
1.    not conclusive; not resolving fully all doubts or questions: inconclusive evidence
2.    without final results or outcome: inconclusive experiments.
  
Be aware that paternity testing results can be inconclusive: Disappointed? Confused? Mad? 
Inconclusive results create more questions than they do answers. Here are the 7 most common. 
  1. Why?
  2. What is an inconclusive DNA result? 
  3. How often does it occur? 
  4. What's a DNA mutation? 
  5. How can I be sure my paternity results won't be inconclusive?  
  6. Why don't DNA testing companies tell me about this before I buy a test? 
  7. How do I fix it?
Christie, our DNA Scientist answers these questions and any more you might have soon! Check back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment