1. not conclusive; not resolving fully all doubts or questions: inconclusive evidence
2. without final results or outcome: inconclusive experiments.
Be aware that paternity testing results can be inconclusive: Disappointed? Confused? Mad?
Inconclusive results create more questions than they do answers. Here are the 7 most common.
- What is an inconclusive DNA result?
- How often does it occur?
- What's a DNA mutation?
- How can I be sure my paternity results won't be inconclusive?
- Why don't DNA testing companies tell me about this before I buy a test?
- How do I fix it?
Christie, our DNA Scientist answers these questions and any more you might have soon! Check back soon!